06 November 2007

WANG: A YANKEE "FOREVER"


Chien-ming Wang said Tuesday he would like to stay with the team "forever," despite his disappointment over manager Joe Torre's move to the Los Angeles Dodgers.


The 19 game winner told a press conference in his native Taiwan that Torre was an outstanding leader.


"I am disappointed by Torre's departure because he has led us very well," Wang said. "I am grateful that he has trusted in me over the past three years and allowed me to play continuously. The Yankees are one of the best teams. I want to stay with them forever."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand