24 March 2008

46 THROWS 47

Andy Pettitte made 47 throws on level ground Monday, two days after he was scratched from a scheduled start due to back spasms.

Pettitte: "I feel better. I felt good enough to go out there and throw. It's still tight. There's still a little pull back there when I try to get out over my front side. So we'll see how I feel tomorrow."



He threw for five minutes under the watchful eye of Dave Eiland.



Next is to throw off a mound Wednesday or Thursday.



His April 2 against Toronto but might be pushed back.

No comments:

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand