13 October 2007

SEATTLE-MYRE ?

Ex-Yank pitching coach Mel Stottlemyre might become the Mariners next pitching coach.




"I'm not actively looking for a job, but I would welcome an opportunity to be their pitching coach. It would be an easy transition for me to get back into the game."




Stottlemyre said he recently talked to Manager John McLaren about the Mariners' pitching coach vacancy, which became vacant on Oct. 4, when most of the coaches from this season's team were dismissed.



"It would be a nice situation. I really don't know how it's going to work out, but it definitely is something I'm interested in. I talked to Mac very briefly and he said he would get back to me one way or the other."




Stott resides in Sammamish, Wash., located about 30 miles east of Seattle, and currently is a Minor League instructor for the Diamondbacks.




No comments:

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand