29 August 2006

PAVANO VICTIM: I'M HURT!


The man in the truck that Carl Pavano hit claims to have injured his shoulder in the accident and has retained legal counsel.

Ernest DeLaura, who works for the Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County, told the NY Daily News that, "My shoulder is all messed up. My doctor told me to stay in bed," when reached by phone today. He declined further comment and then referred a reporter to his lawyer, who said that he and his associates are investigating the situation.


***In a related story, the Yankees announced today that they have signed Mr. DeLaura and expect him to recover and pitch for the Yankees long before Pavano ever will!***

No comments:

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand