01 July 2006

LITTLE EUNICE: "I WAS PLEASED"


This dope has to go.

After his latest poor performance, an 8-3 loss to the Muts:

"I felt like my stuff was there. (It was there, but your stuff SUCKS!) I know I pitched bad (No Shit?) and I know I gave up eight runs, (he can't pitch but he can count) but I felt better than what the linescore indicates," (the linescore indicates you SUCK, and I believe it!) Johnson said. "I was pleased (PLEASED?!) with my velocity (what velocity? They bitch slapped your ass!) and, for the most part, feeling good out there. (exactly what part? Before the anthem or when you were in the shower?) I'm not searching for anything that I had been early in the year." (How about searching for a RETIREMENT HOME!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is great. That really makes sense of the stupid comments the big useless made after that game.

Mike said...

Thanks for reading NYYU!

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand