09 February 2010

YANKS SIGN THAMES


PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FRIEND ANGELA. She can win a big-time modeling gig.

Hello! My name is Angela and I would be a perfect spokes-model for Got Sun? Tanning because I represent most of us who are working full time jobs and are busy professionals who love the beach but don’t always have the time to lay out for hours.

Luckily, Got Sun? has given me the ability to have that healthy glow year round, even in the winter! I have also been doing acting and modeling professionally for over a year and I enjoy promoting people and businesses that I believe in! I would love to have this opportunity to use my talent to represent Got Sun?!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!







































































































Yankees signed former farmhand Marcus Thames (late of the Tigers) to a minor league contract with a spring invite.

The Yankees will have 60 people in camp, the 40 on the roster and 20 invitees.

No comments:

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand