15 May 2008

KEI-OH'D

The Yankees put us out of our misery and sent Kei Igawa back to Scranton.

I was hoping they would have sent him to Trenton (or lower) to try to get him to ask for a buy out of his contract so he can become a free agent.

I would love to know who in the Yankees system thought that this guy could pitch in the Major Leagues. It's easy to blame Cashman, but someone scouted him and made the recommendation.

What Scranton will do for this cluck is beyond me. He was not a ball of fire there either.

His best bet is to request buy out and go back to Japan.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I would rather see him put on waviers. But then that would get his work Visa revoked.

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand