30 March 2008

ROSTER SET, ANDY TO DL, K-AAA TO SCRANTON

The Yankees have their opening day roster:

Edwar Ramirez, Jose Veras, Darrell Rasner and Scott Patterson, along with Kei Igawa and Nick Green all go to Sranton.


Andy Pettitte (back), Sean Henn (shoulder tendinitis) and Jeff Karstens (groin) are put on the 15-day disabled list.


The bullpen spots go to Brian Bruney, Ross Ohlendorf, Billy Traber and Jonathan Albaladejo.


Pettitte is scheduled to make a start in a minor league contest in Tampa Sunday and will be re-evaluated by team doctors after his outing.


Patterson was not pleased at not making the cut. A
fter leaving Girardi's office he kicked a chair on the way to his locker. La Troy Hawkins and Joba Chamberlain talked with Patterson, who smiled at something they said.

Patterson only allowed one hit and no runs in 7 2/3 innings this spring.

"I thought I had made it, I thought I was there. They know I can do the job. I'll be up soon enough. I want to be a Yankee."

Morgan Ensberg, who will wear #11, was told Friday that he had made the Yankees' 25-man roster as a reserve infielder with Wilson Betemit.



See the car in the background? It's my 2007 Mustang Premium GT/California Special and its FOR SALE.

4.6L 3V OHC V-8, Corsa Exaust, K & N Cold Air Pack, Sirius Radio, heated seats, Shaker 500 radio, 6 CD, LAMBO DOORS, 18" Wheels, Wheel Locks, MP3 port, Calif Emissions, Front Seat Side Air Bag, .3.31 Ratio Limited Slip Axle, Anti-Theft + More! More pictures at:

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/ogmike1963/mustang/

Contact me for more info.

No comments:

Contact/About Me

Advertise on NYYU

Make me an offer. pins.....................@yahoo.com

FIND OUT WHO IS CALLING YOU!

Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!Directory of unknown callers.Phone fraud: Report it! Stop it!

God Bless America

God Bless America
Stand With Rand